Navigating you way through online sales can be a bit intimidating and even lead to some impulse buying that you might regret later. We just came off one of the biggest and best Friends & Family sales, at least in my opinion, and hopefully you picked up some great Spring and Summer staples for your wardrobe. But, if you didn’t, or need to update your kiddos closet, your hubby’s wardrobe, or even your home decor, here are some items you wont’ want to pass up. The best part is they are ALL on sale.
– This whole site is 22% off, but this sweatshirt is perfect for all the moms or moms to be in your life; Not a mom? They have tons of cute tops and accessories for pretty much any fashion girl;
– If you haven’t pulled the trigger on the lace up shoe trend, now is the time because these beauties are 20% off plus free shipping with code SPRING20;
– I love Madewell, and even though sweater weather is on it’s way out I can totally see myself wearing this one on those chilly summer evenings paired with white denim and cute sandals.
For The Home
-One of my favorite stores to shop for my home is having a Spring refresh sale, and there are just too many awesome items to pick just one;
– If you saw my post earlier in the week, you may have seen this pom pom pillow. I am still in love with it and think it would look amazing in any bachelorette pad;
– I just purchased this blanket for a client of mine, and it is so softy and cozy I might have to pick one up for myself in the ivory color.